Our Church History
GOOD NEWS CHRISTIAN CENTER was founded by Pastor Clifton & Gloria White in May of 1987.
Our First meeting in May of 1987 was at 1409 Madison Rd. (The Majestic Cove Restaurant). In May of 1987, our 2nd location was on West Grand Ave. The building between (Grand Avenue Pharmacy & Hackett School).
Our 3rd location, which was in 1988, was on Huebbe Parkway.
Our 4th Location, which was from April 1989 to December of 1996, was on 725 Oak Street. Our 5th Location in 1996 was at 3311 Prairie Avenue – King of Diamonds.
In 1997 we moved to our current location at 2293 Prairie Avenue.